Mon June 21, 2021
- Covid vaccine: We need answers on autumn booster plan, say health leaders - The government has already promised a Covid booster rollout but it is yet to set out how it will work.
- France regional election: Macron and Le Pen fail to make ground - exit poll - Early results indicate both parties have failed to make ground in France's regional elections.
- New season tickets go on sale for part-time commuters - Passengers who travel to work two or three days a week now have the option of a flexible monthly ticket.
- PM's research budget to make UK 'science superpower' - Boris Johnson says the country will be able to "breathe life into more breakthroughs that transform lives".
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.