Fri December 15, 2017
- Brexit: EU leaders agree to move talks to next stage - Theresa May welcomes "important step" and calls for "rapid progress" on transition discussions.
- Student Liam Allan 'betrayed' after rape trial collapse - Police are accused of failing to disclose vital phone records to the defence before the trial.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry on 19 May 2018 - In a break with royal tradition, the wedding is being held on a Saturday rather than a weekday.
- Salford fatal fire: Family 'won't be broken' - The children's mother remains in hospital in a coma "bandaged from head to foot".
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.