Fri December 6, 2019
- Tate Modern balcony push: Teen admits attempted murder - Jonty Bravery admits attempted murder after pushing the six-year-old from a 10th floor platform.
- Joseph McCann guilty of sex attacks on 11 women and children - Joseph McCann raped, kidnapped and assaulted victims aged between 11 and 71 over a two-week period.
- Pensacola shooting: Saudi student kills three at US naval base - The gunman is also shot dead in the attack in Pensacola, the second at a US naval site in a week.
- Moment baby daughter's new hearing aids are turned on - Georgina Addison's father says "it's like the lights have been switched on" when his daughter uses her hearing aids
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.