Wed December 12, 2018
- Theresa May to face vote of no confidence from Tory MPs - The prime minister vows to fight for her job and warns that a change would put Brexit at risk - as a majority of Tory MPs say they will back her.
- Strasbourg shooting: Gunman shouted 'Allahu Akbar' as he attacked - Hundreds of armed officers search for a man who opened fire at a Christmas market in Strasbourg.
- Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen jailed for 36 months - Michael Cohen, the ex-Trump lawyer who once said he’d take a bullet for the president, is given 36-month jail term.
- 'Lost' new mother dies in Edinburgh Royal Infirmary - Amanda Cox was found in Edinburgh Royal Infirmary hours after she was reported missing.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.