Sun September 19, 2021
- Truss hails Aukus defence pact amid French criticism - The deal will make the UK safer and could create hundreds of jobs, the new foreign secretary says.
- Boris Johnson to call for climate action at UN assembly - Boris Johnson will also visit the White House for the first time since Joe Biden became US President.
- SpaceX: Inspiration4 amateur astronauts return to Earth after three days - The four amateur astronauts landed safely in the Atlantic Ocean after three days orbiting Earth.
- Covid-19: NI scraps amber list and should online parents' evenings stay? - Five things you need to know about the coronavirus pandemic this Sunday morning.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.