Fri January 17, 2020
- Iran plane crash: Khamenei defends armed forces in rare address - Ayatollah Khamenei praises the Revolutionary Guard amid anger over the downing of a passenger jet.
- Conner Marshall inquest: Killer's probation worker was 'overwhelmed' - Conner Marshall was killed in an unprovoked attack by David Braddon, who was on probation.
- Social media data needed for 'harm' research, say doctors - Understanding usage by children is key to studying potential harms and benefits, psychiatrists say.
- Labour leadership: Long-Bailey and Thornberry launch campaigns - The Labour MPs set out their pitches, as they and other contenders prepare for the first hustings.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.