Mon April 22, 2019
- Sri Lanka attacks: Death toll soars to 290 - The country is in shock after a wave of bombings, the deadliest violence since the end of the civil war.
- Older women exploited by IVF clinics, says fertility watchdog - Clinics are using "selective success rates" to target older women, the fertility watchdog warns.
- British woman killed by gunmen at Nigerian holiday resort - Faye Mooney, who was working in Nigeria, was one of two people shot dead by kidnappers.
- Comedian celebrates Ukraine election win - Volodymyr Zelensky has won Ukraine's presidential election, according to exit polls.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.