Mon August 21, 2017
- US Navy ship and oil tanker collide off Singapore - A search for the sailors is under way after the Navy ship and an oil tanker collide off Singapore.
- Crackdown on online hate crimes - Online hate crimes should be treated as seriously as offences in person, prosecutors are told.
- Eclipse spectacle set to grip US public - Skywatchers in the US prepare for an event that is without precedent in the country's 241-year history.
- 'My life was changed by a tick bite' - A bacterial infection spread through the former England rugby player's body after he was bitten.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.