Fri February 21, 2020
- Coronavirus: 'Narrowing window' to contain outbreak, WHO says - The World Health Organization says the number of Covid-19 cases with no clear link to China is a concern.
- St Paul's bomb plot: IS supporter Safiyya Shaikh pleads guilty - Safiyya Shaikh told an undercover police officer she wanted to "kill 'til I'm dead".
- London mosque stabbing victim says he forgives attacker - Raafat Maglad returns to London Central Mosque less than 24 hours after he was stabbed at prayer.
- Danny Cipriani in emotional Flack tribute - Gloucester fly-half Danny Cipriani releases an emotional video tribute to ex-girlfriend Caroline Flack, saying "it's OK to be vulnerable".
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.