Tue October 15, 2019
- Turkey-Syria offensive: US sanctions Turkish ministries - The US demands an immediate ceasefire from Turkey and sends Vice-President Mike Pence to the region.
- Bulgaria v England: Euro 2020 qualifier halted twice due to racist behaviour from fans - England's Euro 2020 qualifier with Bulgaria in Sofia is halted twice with fans warned about racist behaviour.
- British holidaymakers 'traumatised' after arrest at US border - The young couple are being held in an immigration centre with their three-month-old baby.
- Extinction Rebellion: Police ban London protests - Officers remove protesters from Trafalgar Square after issuing a London-wide ban.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.