Sat June 24, 2017
- Cladding fire tests failed by 27 high-rise blocks - Ministers say 15 council areas are affected, as residents are evacuated from four tower blocks in London.
- Camden tower evacuations: Resident confronts Camden Council chief - A resident who spent the night in a chair after being evacuated from a tower block wants answers.
- Parliament 'hit by cyber-attack' - MPs are unable to access emails remotely, as Westminster deals with a hacking attempt made on Friday.
- Jo Cox MP honoured with Commons plaque - The memorial was designed by her children Cuillin, six, and Lejla, four.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.