Mon January 18, 2021
- Covid-19: Vaccination rollout begins for over-70s in England - The move comes as 10 new mass vaccination hubs open in England, and the UK's travel corridors close.
- Covid: UK travel corridors closure to come into force - Passengers, whether by boat, train or plane, will have to show proof of a negative Covid test to be allowed in.
- Russia Navalny: Poisoned opposition leader held after flying home - The activist returned to Moscow from Germany months after a nerve agent attack nearly killed him.
- Manchester bombing: Youngest victim 'could have survived with better first aid' - A report commissioned by the family of Saffie-Rose Roussos says she received inadequate first aid.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.