Sat October 20, 2018
- Khashoggi killing: Turkey vows to reveal 'truth' on Saudi critic's death - Turkey's threat comes as Saudi admits for the first time the journalist was killed - in a fistfight.
- People's Vote march: 'Hundreds of thousands' attending London protest - Protesters calling for a referendum on the final deal are marching before a rally in London.
- People's Vote march: In pictures - Protesters are marching in London calling for a referendum on the final Brexit deal.
- Royal tour: Prince Harry and Meghan launch Invictus Games - The duke says he and Meghan are "so happy to celebrate the personal joy of our newest addition".
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.