Mon June 25, 2018
- Heathrow Airport: MPs gear up for crunch third runway vote - Boris Johnson - an opponent of a third runway - will be out of the country for the Commons vote.
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins re-election as president - The man who has dominated Turkish politics for well over a decade will assume sweeping new powers.
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial - A court will decide if the taxi app firm is "fit and proper" to hold a licence to operate in the capital.
- Britons Charlie and Gayle Anderson murdered in Jamaica - Charlie and Gayle Anderson, from Manchester, had recently retired to the Caribbean island.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.