Wed February 20, 2019
- Shamima Begum: IS teenager to lose UK citizenship - Shamima Begum, who joined the Islamic State group in Syria in 2015, had said she wanted to return home.
- MP Joan Ryan quits Labour for Independent Group - Joan Ryan says she cannot remain in a party which tolerates a "culture of anti-Jewish racism".
- Karl Lagerfeld, iconic Chanel fashion designer, dies - The fashion world pays tribute to the giant, who was working right up until his death.
- Gender pay gap grows at hundreds of big firms - The pay gap has widened at one in four firms that have revealed their figures ahead of the deadline.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.