Tue June 25, 2019
- Jeremy Hunt: Next PM 'must be trustworthy to avoid no Brexit' - The leadership hopeful says "personality" is key to delivering a better Brexit deal than Theresa May's.
- Lee Pomeroy death: Accused 'stabbed man over train aisle row' - Darren Pencille stabbed Lee Pomeroy 18 times after a "heated argument" on a train, a court hears.
- Hillsborough match commander David Duckenfield retrial - David Duckenfield denies the gross negligence manslaughter of 95 fans in the 1989 stadium disaster.
- Two arrests over leaked A-level paper - Police investigating the leak of an A-level maths paper arrest two people.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.