Thu July 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: Pools, gyms, team sport and outdoor gigs to return - Restrictions in England are further eased - with beauty businesses also able to reopen on Monday.
- Coronavirus: John Lewis and Boots to cut 5,300 jobs - A day after the chancellor unveiled a plan to save jobs, two of the UK's biggest retailers announce cuts.
- Trump taxes: Supreme Court says New York prosecutors can see records - However, the court rules that this information does not have to be shared with Congress.
- Park Won-soon: Mayor of Seoul found dead after going missing - Park Won-soon disappeared after reportedly leaving a message for his daughter, who raised the alarm.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.