Thu March 22, 2018
- Russian spy poisoning: Policeman discharged after Salisbury attack - Det Sgt Nick Bailey said life would "probably never be the same" after being exposed to a nerve agent.
- Theresa May warns EU of 'pattern of Russian aggression' - The EU summit is also expected to see leaders agree on the terms for a Brexit transition period.
- Trump announces $50bn in China tariffs - The White House argues that China encourages the theft or transfer of intellectual property.
- Cambridge Analytica: MPs recall suspended chief Alexander Nix - Alexander Nix is asked to explain "inconsistencies" in his answers to a parliamentary committee.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.