Tue April 13, 2021
- Covid vaccine: All over-50s and high risk groups offered first dose - Ministers meet a target of inviting the top nine priority groups to receive the vaccine by 15 April.
- Covid lockdown eases: Celebrations as pub gardens and shops reopen - Shoppers have been rushing back to the High Street, where queues were seen outside some retailers.
- Prince Philip: William and Harry pay tribute to grandfather - Prince William says the duke was "extraordinary" while Prince Harry says he was the "legend of banter".
- Baroness Shirley Williams: Former cabinet minister dies aged 90 - The former Labour cabinet minister was part of the "Gang of Four" who quit the party to form the SDP.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.