Thu April 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson out of intensive care but remains in hospital - Boris Johnson will continue to be closely monitored and is in "extremely good spirits", Downing Street says.
- EU agrees €500bn coronavirus rescue package - EU finance ministers reached the deal after marathon talks in Brussels.
- Coronavirus: Raab urges UK public not to ruin lockdown progress - The UK is starting to see the impact of people's sacrifices but it is too early to lift restrictions, he says.
- Coronavirus: UK claps for its carers - People around the UK did a round of applause for all of the people working on the NHS front line.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.